IMMIGRATION TO UNITED KINGDOM
For entrepreneurs and serious investors who are looking to establish themselves in the UK, Inimex Inc. is the name you are looking for. With our team of carefully selected immigration attorneys, translators, real estate agents, financial advisors, and assistants, Inimex Inc. offers the widest array of professional services. Through the years, we have made it our specialty to handle every aspect of these complex procedures so that you may continue your day-to-day activities with your mind at ease. We will take the time to carefully explain each step to you and do everything in our power to make this endeavour a complete success.
Here is an overview of the various options available to you:
UK: Immigration for investors
- You are required to have at least £2,000,000 available, of which 100 % must be invested in government bonds, share capital, or loan capital in active and trading UK registered companies during the first three (3) months and the investment must be maintained for the five (5) year period,
- You are eligible to apply to settle after two (2) years if you invest £10,000,000 or three (3) years if you invest £5,000,000.
UK: Immigration for entrepreneurs
- You must invest at least £50,000 in your own company,
- Meet English language proficiency requirements,
- You must set up or take over the running of one or more businesses, work for your own business, or be self-employed and create or save the job of at least two (2) local workers for a period of at least 12 months,
- You must be able to financially support yourself and your family during your stay.
Note that there are different admissibility requirements depending on whether you have access to £50,000 or to £200,000 which will be explored in detail when appropriate.
UK: Residence card renewal
- You should receive a decision on your immigration visa within 3-8 weeks,
- The original residence card will need to be renewed after 40 months (3 years, 4 months),
- You may apply to extend the visa for an additional period of two (2) years,
- You will receive your Permanent residence after living in the UK for a period of five (5) years.
UK: Citizenship by naturalisation
You are entitled to apply for citizenship after living in the UK for a period of five (5) years provided you did not spend more than 450 days outside the country during that period and you have basic knowledge of the English language.